Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Where Is My Advent Recovery Disk I Need To No Where I Can Get The Graphics And Sound Drivers For My Advent 7104 Notebook Laptop......HELP......

I Need To No Where I Can Get The Graphics And Sound Drivers For My Advent 7104 Notebook Laptop......HELP...... - where is my advent recovery disk

Hello everybody I have a problem. I Need To No Where To Get Graphics and Sound Advent 7104 Drivers for Free. I Dont Want To pay for them. I have the recovery CD for the laptop, if anyone can help me.

I formatted my laptop because I had problems with some programs, so that the format and then realized that I had no recovery CD.


So, if someone tell me a website for them or if you yourself can you give me this message: xxmonkeymooxx@yahoo.com I think it could be. "Co.uk" Well, I live in England, so I do not, but it should be. 'Com'

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you

No comments:

Post a Comment