Friday, February 19, 2010

Insurance On The New Sol List How To Remove/fix Listing On Credit Report (that Was To-be-paid By Insurance)?

How to remove/fix listing on credit report (that was to-be-paid by insurance)? - insurance on the new sol list

I have a list of delinquent doctors in my credit report for December '06 were 100% backed by insurance.
It is, however, indicate that the installation does not follow procedure and file the appropriate application and that the insurance does not cover, since the application was filed in January 2007. However, the date of delivery was in December '06. I contacted the insurance company and they have also asked our name, we have not to submit to the documents, but because of Sol (limitation) and the fact that my daughter is under a new insurance company, no, I think that this plant will come after them, but we have dogs. I sent a letter after another, and I cried at least twice this year (for me) in my report.
Has anyone recstion? We really want to do in our report. We paid our deductible, and the insurer has the pleasure of what may (or so I heard a lot). Should I file a complaint with the Prosecutor?
IMF: It was a visit outside the state of emergency in the room - my daughter is accepted ok - but - the insurance provider was a universal carrier (in all states). While ensuring that they have agreed for the company, if we have the papers in the ER conclusion.

Thank you in advance - I'm angry that we wanted addressed, and all because of the lack of procedural package ...

1 comment:

Phil said...

Repair Сredit fine workеd fix my credit card. Examination and removed a lot of bad things from my credit report. I have this service - freecreditreport.hotusa.org

Post a Comment