Sunday, February 7, 2010

Painting Car With Interlux Brightsides Marine Top Paint How Do I Prep A Car For Painting?

How do i prep a car for painting? - painting car with interlux brightsides marine top paint

Before you ask: No, I paint the car. I'm done professionally, but I want to save money for work to get the car for all I pay is to prepare the actual process of painting. I know I have the dry and wet sand, the car, then I have a premium, but I need the entire process of preparing the car for the paint to know in depth. Thanks

3 comments:

Abram G said...

It's more or less, unless you want to take all the bumps.


1. Wet Sand
2. First
3. Scotch Brite (\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt - you do not) and wet sand with sandpaper grain 800/1K

Skyline said...

Hey,
Remember PowerWash engine compartment and in the car, and the defense, they know the scene is not painted, but sometimes when it is clean really begin to see if you need to paint.

Think you remove it, all the rust stains, you can find and repair it if possible.

fiero86 said...

You mean to give you a detailed answer would be, literally, this is a book full of writing. There are some good websites where you can get a book on painting cars. Good luck

Post a Comment