Tuesday, February 9, 2010

How To Turn My Idea Into A Novel How Can I Turn An Idea For A Story Into A Bestselling Popular Novel?

How can I turn an idea for a story into a bestselling popular novel? - how to turn my idea into a novel

You do not decide whether something is a hit. The public has. When you write, what can be a bestseller, it will fail. The authors do not sit down and say, "Dude, I'll write a bestseller today." You sit and say: "I want to write a great story."

You can increase your chances of a successful book, so that a perfect her art. Read a lot. Write a lot. Courses. Take writing groups.

Build a name for themselves. If it is easier to sell "than as an author, if you have any powers. Slowly, through the publication of poems and short stories in magazines and newspapers start. Maintaining a blog and build an audience. So, if you built a publisher, an audience waiting and working.

2 comments:

Bee Dub said...

absolutely ... Watch JK Rowling

AlFoNs0_... said...

Well, I came up with a dirty and poorly youve Romance / write with the development of characters, moments, funny and a happy ending .. booming and you've urself for life with the money you made

Post a Comment