Friday, January 1, 2010

Design Your Bedroom Unique Bedroom Design Ideas?

Unique bedroom design ideas? - design your bedroom

Hello, I'm 14 and I want to see in my room. Unfortunately, I am pleased with the decor of the rooms, which have kept me too.

I'm trying to design my room to find all the objects as a configuration of walls, walls, and interesting patterns. For example, that the feeling of walking on an old street in London. If you have an interesting idea, please tell me!

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Deb E said...

I think it would be nice to have a station clock, the projects on the wall. Even if you are a lattice of wood are painted black and placed on the wall, could mimic the station and give you the feeling that they went "through" panaromic storing images on the Internet
Street scenes in London. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment