Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kidney Infection Thick Brown Discharge Laryngitis And A Kidney Infection?

Laryngitis and a kidney infection? - kidney infection thick brown discharge

A few days ago I had a sore throat and I had a cold. Then I went to a retreat with the school at night with about 20 people, and after the shouting and singing, I have laryngitis. Now I have a cough with thick mucus, orange and green. I'm sure this is not my nose cos the material that is out of my nose has bright yellow. If someone has an idea what to do, but do not speak to?

I also think I have a kidney infection or bladder infection or something. The lower view back as I will explode pee almost every hour and I escaping "several times.

Has anyone an idea what to do? I speak not much, and one thing I drink cranberry juice and water ...

And I can not see my doctor until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment