Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Examples Of A Church Anniversary Programs What Do You Think About Ghosts, Spirits, Etc?

What do you think about ghosts, spirits, etc? - examples of a church anniversary programs

I had some experiences with ghosts and strange feelings that you get a few hours. But I wonder what people think about these feelings, perhaps they had something in your head or something that is real? I thought it was possible that perhaps the ghost of a man who died may still exsist. Example: For the anniversary of the third year after the death of my grandfather, my desk lamp flashed 3 times viewed. Do you think that this substance is a controlled quencidence or through a form of spirit? Just as the Spirit of God can sometimes feel, when in a church. Or that sometimes the smell of tobacco smoke pipe, my grandfather in the air from time to time. Has anyone an opinion on these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment